This tour includes a guided Budva walking tour, Perast with visit to Our Lady of rocks island and Kotor walking tour after Trojica hill photo stop.
First we visit Perast a baroque town in the municipality of Kotor. There we take a taxi boat to reach the Lady of Rock island which has traditions going back 6 centuries. After Perast, we take a panoramic ride to Budva where we have a guided tour followed by some free time. Finally, we visit St Stefan which was once a fishing village and now transformed into a luxury hotel town. At the end of our tour before you go back to port we will have Kotor walking tour.
08:00 – 08:20 Short ride towards Perast
08:20 – 09:45 Boat to the island of Our Lady of the Rocks, church, museum visits and free time in Perast
09:45 – 10:45 Panoramic driving to Budva, photo stop above Jaz beach
10:45 – 11:45 Walking tour of Budva old town, and some free time
11:45 – 12:15 Driving to St. Stefan (Aman Resorts); photo break
12:15 – 13:00 Driving back to Kotor via Trojica hill, photo break
13:00 – 14:00 Kotor old town walking tour
• Pickup from the port/hotel and drop-off
• Guiding services (licensed English speaking guide)
• Private transportation with Mercedes E class, Mercedes Vito or Mercedes V class (parking and fuel costs)
• Taxi boat to the island Our Lady of the Rocks and back
• Entrance fees for Our Lady of the Rocks museum
• Ferry boat fee
• Panoramic photo stops along the way (Jaz beach, Sveti Stefan, Trojica hill above Kotor bay)
• Tourist taxes and maps for the old town of Kotor
The tours are private!
All tours can start from other towns at your request and you are also the one who chooses starting time of the tours.